THE FORGOTTEN SPOTS OF SPRING CLEANING
Whether you are preparing to stage your home for sale or undertaking your spring-cleaning ritual, Better Homes & Gardens, and House Logic , remind us of overlooked areas. These less obvious tasks should become part of your routine:
- Clean and inspect your vacuum.
- Wipe down handrails, doorknobs, light switch plates, railings. Considering these items are petri dishes, you should probably add them to your weekly cleaning list.
- Clean the undersides of surfaces. When is the last time you wiped the bottom of your kitchen table?
- Your toothbrush holder…and toothbrush!
- Dispose of those toxic chemicals… like old paint! Check your town’s toxic waste disposal day to responsibly rid yourself of those cans piling up in the garage.
- Oh…the ice cube trays! (I forgot, too.)
- Wipe down computer peripherals – and your office items (pen holder, mouse pad, telephone cradle…).
- Clean out that pantry! Oils – and foods that contain oils, like nuts, can go rancid.
- Dust those plants! Whether live or plastic, plants leaves collect lots of dust.
#bhgmilestoneteam #bhgmilestone #bestteamintown #bhg #realtor
Image free clipart
Photo courtesy of Pantone