Purchasing a home is one of the largest financial investments you’ll probably make. It also can be a very emotional one as well. Here are some tips to help take the stress out.
- Work with a Realtor that not only is knowledgeable but also is comfortable fit with your personality.
- Don’t look for perfection. Every house has tradeoffs; focus on the most important features.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage before you start looking.
- Don’t nickel & dime when it comes to negotiations. Yes, negotiating is part of the process but over-negotiating can kill the deal.
- Keep in mind that there is no “right” time to buy. Second-guessing interest rates or trying to time the market is next to impossible.
- Don’t ask for too many opinions. Some input from friends or family can be helpful. Too much – it’s confusing. Listen to the advice of your Realtor.
Give me a call if you are looking for a knowledgeable Realtor to help guide you through the home buying process! 603-526-4116; www.DonnaForest.com; Donna @DonnaForest.com
Teamwork from the Team that works –Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team