The average days on market last year in NH was 56 days. If your house has been on for way longer, there are a multiple of reasons as to why it hasn’t sold. Below are some common causes.
- The house is overpriced - the #1 reason why most homes don’t sell.
- The house isn’t properly prepared for the market. Cluttered, too personalized, not sparkling clean, not staged.
- Poor listing photos. 93% of buyers are searching online and weed out homes based on photos alone.
- The property needs too many repairs or updates. Buyers want move-in condition and are unwilling to take on the cost and effort of repairs & renovations.
- You are too emotionally attached. Not listening to recommendations by your agent, micro-managing the process, having unrealistic expectations, etc.
Homes are selling every day because they are at the right price and prepped for sale. Contact me if you want honest & realistic advice on getting your house sold. 603-526-4116; www.DonnaForest.com; Donna@DonnaForest.com
Teamwork from the Team that works –Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team