5 Reasons to Use a Buyer’s Agent
Recently a friend asked me to give them some advice for their son who is trying to buy a home in Utah. It’s an extremely competitive market there. My first question was does he have a buyer’s agent and if no, why not?! If you are trying to buy a house, it only makes sense to use an experienced professional to guide you through the process. Here are only a few of the reasons why buyers should use a buyers’ agent.
- A buyer’s agent works in your best interest. The listing agent works on behalf of the sellers and not for you.
- An experienced buyer’s agent will advise on how to structure a competitive offer to help better position you as the winning bid in a multiple offer situation.
- Buyers will need inspectors, lenders, closing companies, etc. Good agents will provide a recommended list of top performing providers.
- You get local knowledge and insight into the market area.
- A buyer’s agent will help overcome setbacks and provide advice on how to proceed and negotiate.
When you hire a buyer’s agent, you’re hiring a professional to look out for your best interests during one of the largest purchases you’ll ever make. Contact me to put my 27 years of experience to work for you.
Contact Donna Forest: 603-526-4116; www.DonnaForest.com; Donna@DonnaForest.com
Teamwork from the Team that works –Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team